Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All Maid cafe are not born equals.

So I had a little money I could spend on maid café, so I went to a new one. It sucked, almost no service and... gaijin maids... WTF. So i left, and went back to the first maid café. Ichi-chan is so cute ^^ .

Today I also went to Ueno park and Shibuya... There nothing to see in shibuya except for the big crossing so here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4E2DJlhXjA

Ueno is so big, the park has multiple shrine, and things to see, it's also pretty peaceful considering the number of people and tourist there.
I uploaded pictures of both places.

I also uploaded pictures of other place I went but didn't get a blog update.

-

Finalement j'avais asser d'argent pour me permettre un Maid café, alors j'ai été a un nouveau... c'étais a chier. Pratiquement pas de service... et des Maid pas japonaise? WTF? Alors je suis retourné au premier maid café. Ichi-chan est tellement cute ^^.

Aujourd'hui je suis aussi aller a Shibuya et Ueno. Ya rien a voir a Shibuya a part la croisé de rue ou tout le monde passe alors voici un video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4E2DJlhXjA

Ueno est vraiment enorme, le park contient plusieurs shrine et plusieurs autres choses a voir. C'Est aussi tres paisible, surtout en considérant le nombre de persone et de touriste présent.
J'ai uploader les photo des 2 endroits et aussi les photos d'autre endroits que j'ai visiter mais qui n'ont pas eu de post sur le blog.

No comments: