Sunday, May 6, 2012

Upcoming silence

Just a post to warn you that there won't be any uploads of pictures for about a week, and then I don't know when and if I will be able to update this blog for the next week, as we're going in the west and I'm not bringing my laptop with me.
I'll try to take as much not as possible during the trip to be able to give a nice resume when we come back to Tokyo!

Juste un petit message pour vous avertir qu'il n'y aura aucun upload de photo pour approximativement 1 semaine, et que je ne sait pas quand et si je pourrais updater ce blog au courant de la semaine prochaine puisque nous allons dans l'ouest et que je n'amene pas mon laptop avec moi.
J'esserais de prendre le plus de note possible pour vous faire un beau petit résumé a mon retour a Tokyo!

1 comment:

Jdun said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Je veux plus d'updates!