Thursday, May 9, 2013

M3 2013

Once again I'm pushing back my answering of question to this post: Q&A Hoping to get more questions.

Now, about 2 weeks ago (April 29) was this year's M3.
For those who don't know what M3 is, it's like a mini-Comiket, for music only. A big event with a lot of Doujin Music circles selling their works. You can see my last year's post here: M3 and akiba day 1.

So last year we got there a little late, and didn't really know how things worked. This year I got to do the line-up prior to the event, and got in pretty early.


The lineup is clearly not as impressive as Comiket, but there was still a lot of people.
During the first hour of the event, I quickly went to all the circles I knew, and wanted their new albums. The only circle with a really long line was Asriel.
After that, a friend from work arrived around noon, and we walked around, discovering new circles for the rest of the event. I got to speak with a couple of people, especially a lot with Miko again! Speaking with Miko always makes me happy! She's so cute <3 p="">I also went to a circle I discovered last year while walking around, called Kanata Labo (last year they were dorami diego kanata but now they made a bigger circle and the former is a part of the new one). I remembered them mostly because the cute girls told us "WE LOVE YOU" before we left last year, lol. They were still as genki this year as last one! While IRON ATTACK! was present at the event, Chino was not.
Here's a picture of what it looks inside (this is one half of one of the 3 rooms)



In one of the room, there was live performances, so we got to watch TAM play the violin:


Finally, we returned home after eating dinner in Shunjuku. This is my loot from M3 this year:



Kinda small, but didn't have time to walk around the full room, and unfortunately, I think a lot of circles are saving their new releases for Reitaisai at the end of the month.

That's all for today. Expect a new post very soon, because there are two things I wanted to talk about today, but I decided to split it in 2 posts!

No comments: