Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Q&A

Hey everyone, I don't know what to post about so I though I'd do a Question & Answer.


If you have any questions about
  • Living in Japan
  • My life in Japan
  • Japan culture 
Or any other topic that I could answer, please post a comment and I will try to answer. If I can'T answer, I will try to get the information as soon as possible, and if you're asking about something I didn't experience yet while being in Japan, I'll try to do it soon so I can answer your question.
So you can actually also take this as an opportunity to give me ideas of what to do.

I will answer every questions, but if your question is too stupid, you should expect and equally stupid answer! (Being ignorant, or not knowing something is not being stupid so even if you think your question could seem obvious to other, don't hesitate to ask it; I call stupid questions a question that is clearly meant to be impossible to answer or trying to make me something completely stupid or illegal...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it more stressful to work in Japan than it was back here in Quebec ?

Is being a gaijin difficult ?

Have you found a club or a group of Otaku ?