Monday, April 1, 2013

Love will find it's way!

I know I didn't talk about love much lately... mainly because, since I'm living in Japan now, most people come to this blog for the Life in Japan, and not for my personal life.But with something this big, I can't really not talk about it!

I met a really nice girl when I was watching Sakuras. Funny enough, her name is Sakura! She's really cute, small, has brown hair, and speaks a little English. We spoke a lot during the last couple of days, and we now know that this is love!

We'll be getting MARRIED! YES! the date isn't set yet, but it'll be a traditional Japanese wedding. I'm so Happy!
Sorry I don't have a picture of her, but I'll try to post one soon!

2 comments:

Jdun said...

Wow... félicitations!!! o_o

Aruto-kun said...

Congratulations! Is her full name Sakura Miku?