Saturday, April 6, 2013

Walking around Shin-Nakano

I wanted to post this a little while ago, but because it was more logical to talk about the Sakura during the Sakura period, I postponed this post until now.

It's not a really awesome post, it's just me walking around where I live in Japan. Up until now I had only visited north of where I live up to Nakano Broadway. So I decided to do the East and south East this time. I walked kinda randomly so I don't know how far I went so maybe I actually did the south-west too, but I'm not sure.

I tried to take as many pictures as I could, but somehow I feel really shy to take pictures when I'm not in a "touristic" spot...

There isn't anything great near Shin-Nakano, it's a pretty simple and quiet place.
There's a big river just south of my home and there are a lot of bridges to cross it.


Walking south I actually found a part of Tokyo Daigaku, I found a nice shrine, and a couple of shops. A park and a big road to the east, close to Shinjuku.
It was an interesting walk, but I don't know if I can really make you feel it with the pictures I took, but you can see them here: South East Of Shin Nakano

I don't really have any favourite shots this time sorry, so please tell me which ones you prefer!


No comments: