Monday, December 8, 2014

Living somewhere



This was the first room I had in Japan, in my first youth hostel during my first trip.
I rented it for the whole duration of my trip (2 weeks) but I only stayed there 1 week, the other week I was traveling around the west part of japan, but I left most of my luggage in that room.
Looking at it makes me nostalgic....
The feeling you get when you get into a new place for the first time, completely lost, knowing nothing, traveling around and discovering everything as you go with no one to guide you.
I'll never get this feeling again. Even If I leave japan for a long time and come back, I'll know my way around. I won't ever feel lost again in Tokyo. I won't ever see Japan again with those eyes.

Getting used to live somewhere makes it it normal. Even if I still can't speak Japanese well, I've gotten used to living here. It has became my daily boring life.

This is not a post to say that I don't like Japan anymore, it's just to say that, living somewhere makes it seems normal, so I can hardly find something I'm excited to share on this blog anymore. I still do fun stuff from time to time, but I wasn't blogging about everytime I went to play with my friends, or went shopping when I was in Canada, so doing it here just because its japan kinda feels redundant.
This is to explain why I'm not posting lately, but that doesn't mean I'll stop posting. I have a couple thing coming soon that maybe I'll feel like blogging about, so keep checking from time to time please!

No comments: