Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Comiket 87 Report!

Comiket 87 was held during the last 3 days, It was my second winter comiket, and once again I can say, Winter comiket is a lot more enjoyable than Summer comiket.

The weather was pretty nice, we did get a little rain on day 2, but not much, and it wasn't too cold (for me anyway). It was cold enough that some cosplayer seems to be really cold, but then again, being almost naked at between 0°C and 10°C would do that.

I didn't have much money this time around so I didn't buy much but I got a circle ticket again for Day 1, so I did most of my shopping in the corporate booths then.
Unfortunately, Kadokawa's line was pretty long, even before opening, so even with the circle ticket, I couldn't go to many booths.

First day shopping took a while, and I was supposed to meet with one of my friend, but because it took her too much time to get changed we could't meet during that day.
Took some cosplay pictures and went back to work D:

During day 2 I didn't have much things to buy, and I went with a Japanese friend, we spent most of the day getting cosplay pictures, and my best Comiket moment happened during day 2, when I got this awesome picture of me doing a princess carry to Misaka Imouto.



I went to Day 3 with a different friend, and I had 2 books to buy, but the line were so long that they left, and we were never able to find each others again, until closing time. We then went to eat dinner together.

Because I spent so much time lining up for stuff on day 3, and because cosplay area close earlier on day 3, I couldn't get many pictures =/

Here are my 3 favourite shots for each days, you can see all my cosplay pictures in the albums linked at the end of this post.











Overall this comiket was very enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Here's this comiket loot:


Cosplay day 1 (Google+/Picasa)
Cosplay day 2 (Google+/Picasa)
Cosplay day 3 (Google+/Picasa)

No comments: