Sunday, November 10, 2013

Back from Hiatus part 5: Katawa Shoujo

 
On september 1st, I finished Katawa Shoujo,  a visual novel made by people from around the world, that started in a thread on 4chan, for the first time.
I've finished many games in my life, so whe does this one require a post, especially almost 2 months later?
Because even 2 months later, I'm still in love with Emi.

Katawa shoujo was the first Visual Novel I finished. Usually I always get bored pretty quickly when "playing" them. But I remember I enjoyed the first act of Katawa Shoujo when it got out at first, I don't know why I never bothered to try the full thing when it was released... probably because all the other VNs I played after that, i couldn't finish them, and got bored by them, so I just though all VNs are like that... maybe I was just unlucky with the ones I choose?

Well I'm really happy I decided to give it another shot. This run made me go through a lot of emotions, and I really got into it. I pretty much fell in love with Emi, even before the character in the game did. and that ending was really cute.
 

This game actually made me happier in my everyday life for a while, and made my status as a "single" a lot easier to bear. After playing this I actually understand a lot more the peopl who say "they are in love with a character", and I regret calling other characters my Waifu before. The feelings I got for Emi are real.

If you want to have some feels, go try it now, it's free, you can get it here for any os, but be warned... There's no coming back.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet post.
But Shizune~