Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back From Hiatus part 6(Final): Drawing!

So during my hiatus, i got a urge to start drawing... The problem is everytime I try to draw, I am completely unable to make something remotely looking like what I was thinking about... bot for some strange reasons... That time wasn't so bad!

Yes I know it's not a good drawing... but it was a LOT better than anything i was ever able to do before... It actually looked like something!
So maybe having now been able to draw something that didn’t look like a bunch of lines randomly put together, if I practised I could start doing some drawings that looked good!
So I started trying to draw one per day for a while, and I think i improved relatively fast...

Yui from Yuyushiki

OC from Tokiwadai

Marisa from Touhou

Akari from Yuru Yuri

Emi, My waifu, from Katawa Shoujo


Ayano from Yuru Yuri

Tomoko from Watamote as a maid

When i showed Marisa to a friend at work, he lent me his Wacom tablet so I could use it, because apparently he didn't use it...
And I think this is what killed my suddent passion for drawing (well I always wanted to be able to draw so it wasn't so suddent). Drawing with a Tablet is really hard, especially the first time... doing simple things like a line from point a to b was really hard. In the end I was able to produce 2 drawings that I'm kinda proud of, but the amount of energy and time needed to complete them ... is proably the reason why I stopped.

Ryuuko from Kill La Kill

Flea from Chrono Trigger

After that I started a more ambicious drawing, and gave up ... I can't even say halfway, it's like 5% done... and since then I completly stopped drawing... or ever feeling like I want to draw... I guess I should maybe go back to trying something easy again... and maybe go back to pen&paper for the sketch... well I'll see what happens.

This conclude the seires of post about the hiatus from my blog, there's some stuff that still need to be covered, but I will mix them with current events that are similar.

Thanks for reading!
You can follow my drawings on deviantart (I'm not confident enough to post to Pixiv) here: http://otakushurikn.deviantart.com/
You can see all my sketches and drawings in my album on G+ here: Drawings Attempt

No comments: