Saturday, December 1, 2012

Update on the apartment and job hunt.

I decided to go with an apartment, because the shared house are just too expensive for the difference in privacy and convenience. Unfortunately, I waiting too long after my first choice so it's already taken. After that I found another Interesting one, and really cheap too. So I quickly wrote to the guy to tell him I was reserving it, unfortunately, due to his slow answers, and probably to his colleagues faster answers, someone else got it first. Now I ust looking at all apartments again from scratch *sigh* It's boring and takes so much time. At least if I was there I could see them, feel the place, but doing it just from pictures and description isn't that convenient.



The job hunt however is going well. I'm at the second Interview now, so if I don't mess up I should secure it.

No comments: