Friday, December 21, 2012

2 days left

That's right, there's only 2 days left before I leave... It's kinda crazy right now with everyone trying to do something with me... my luggage are still not done, but should be finished by noon tomorrow. I'm leaving most of my stuff at a friend's house, 17 boxes (thanks Mat). There's still a bunch of stuff left around here, that I don't know if I'll bring or not... 2 luggae if more than enought when you're visiting, but when you're moving it's a whole different story.

On another note, I'll be doing some time from my old work while in Japan, so that's an unexpected income that is gonna help greatly!



plan for the next 3 days:
friday:
  • last laundry and finishing of luggage packing
  • last dinner with old coworkers
  • trip to shop to buy some everyday stuff (shampoo, razors, etc)
  • moving of last boxes/bags
  • moving of furniture
  • advance Christmas party with family
Saturday:
  • finishing of anything that I didnt have time to finish the day before (I'm expecting some bags/box may remain)
  • Jiyu&Aura's wedding
Sunday:
  • get to the airport
  • Leave!
I don't know if I'll post again before leaving.

No comments: