Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Best Drawing 2019/09 to 2020/09

 Once again, I'm gonna ask you all to vote on your favorite among my drawings this year.

This year it's weird because I though I didn't do many illustrations, but I actually did a lot more... but it didn't feel like it. I still also working on making a new doujinshi.

Let me know why you choose the one you did, if you feel like it, and I'll use the comments to get better!

 

 

Sad Uzume

Witch Orange Heart

NepNowel

Lucky Christmas

Choujigen game Konata

Pixiv 100 followers Thank you

Odelia

Nico B&W

Nepgear rkgk

Neptune 10th anniversary

New year Ema Miyuki

Smug Konata

And just in case the same problem happens with the poll as 2 years ago, here's the direct link to the poll http://www.strawpoll.me/20874297

No comments: