Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sphere Live

Today I went to see Sphere live.


Sphere is a Seiyuu unit, consisting of Aki Toyosaki, Haruka Tomatsu, Minako Kotobuki and Ayahi Takagaki.
I personally was interested in them at first because of Toyosaki Aki, the Seiyuu of Yui in K-On.
I saw them for the first time together at AniSama, and really enjoyed it.
But now it was their "One Man Show", and that's really different.

The formula of the show was super nice, the whole thing was a big Story, with songs in-between.
The 4 of them being seiyuu, the acting was very good, and really funny.
It had a good pacing too, because people sat down during the story part, so I could have gone on watching this forever.

Of course the main attraction of this kind of event is the music, and I wasn't disappointed. Of course this kind of music isn't for everyone, but I personally love it, and they sang perfectly.
The choreography are really nice too, and as with all the live in japan, it's crazy to see everyone knowing every dance for every songs in the crowd.

We got tickets in the second row, and by an awesome luck, on the side where Aki-chan spent most of her time in the show, that was fucking awesome, she's so great. She has one of the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. People around me told me that because of me she looked more often our way.
Not sure if it's true, but anyway I'm super glad of the whole thing. Being so close to her, enjoying this awesome live, with great artist, One of my best show in japan so far.

I want to see them again, but unfortunately, their next live will be the same day I come back from Canada after Christmas, so I'll miss it.
I hope they make more next year!

No comments: