Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Nakano report, Canadian Embassy.

I had some Extra time after going to renew my passport today and went to Nakano, Spoke to a cute nekomimi maid for an hour, in Japanese, not sure how I accomplished that, and then raided Nakano Broadway.

Interestingly, there's a new Mandarake shop.
It's not really interesting though, but the entrance looks super cool.



It's kind of like the 4th floor old toy museum, this one is kind of a museum for old plastic model kit.

I found a goldmine of nice ToAru stuff in one of the Mandarake, and that super cute Asuka's figure.
I haven't bought an Evangelion figure in a long time, but that one was too cute. And cheap...
Now I'll have to hunt down the Rei that goes with it.


And I'm adding 1 more Misaka Imouto to my strap/keychain collection.



I posted the collection yesterday on G+ but I'll post it here as well.


While I'm actually writing something on my blog, I guess I could talk about the Canadian embassy in Japan, since I had to go there today to renew my passport.
It's the second embassy I go to in my life, the first one being the Japanese embassy in Montreal.
The Canadian one in Tokyo is super huge compared to that little room in the middle of a big complex building in Montreal.
The Canadian Embassy is called Place Canada, and is a super huge building. I didn't visit any of it though, just went straight to the consulate place. Where I was told, I can only submit passport renewals in the mornings...
That's super stupid, fortunately, the girl let me submit it anyway, so all was fine in the end.
Passport renewal is super easy, hand the papers, pay, and wait 2 weeks (or so), no real hassle so that was fine.

No comments: