Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Little Witch Academia

Sorry I haven't been posting anything lately, I'm writing a nice post, but it's not completed yet, so while you're all waiting I've decided to write about something happening right now.

Little Witch Academia is an Anime short created for the project Anime Mirai, founded by the Japanese government for the training of your animators. It's a marvel of animation, and the story is really interesting.
You can watch the official youtube version here:



So after watching this for the first time I though to myself: "OHHHH I really wish this wasn't just a one shot, and they would make more of this"
Apparently I wasn't alone thinking this, and the studio (TRIGGER) listened to us, and started a Kickstarter to fund a second episode.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1311401276/little-witch-academia-2

The kickstarter was fully funded in under 4 or 5 hours, and at the time of this writing, the team is working on creating stretch goals.
I'm personally hoping for a full length movie. Or a series.

Keep checking this page and back this up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! Crowdfunding now have touched everything that is great in mediabusiness.