Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Japon Encore! / Japan Again!

Hi everyone, I'm leaving for Japan again in 5 days. This time I'll stay in Japan for 3 weeks, 2 weeks in Tokyo, and 1 week visiting around in the west.

Once again I'll be blogging about my travel, and I'll keep you informed of what's going on!
I'll post pictures and hold a little journal here. 
Come see it every day!

This also means that this blog will become bilingual for the duration of my trip.

************

Bonjours tout le monde! Je part pour le Japon a nouveau dans 5 jours!
Cette fois j'y resterais pendant 3 semaine, 2 semaines a Tokyo et 1 semaine a me promener dans l'ouest.

Cette foi encore je vais blogger sur mon voyage, je vous garderez informer de tout ce qui arrive. Je posterais des images et je tiendrais un petit journal de voyage ici même!
Venez voir tout les jours :)

Et comme vous avez remarquer, sa marque aussi le retour du bilinguisme dans mon blog, du moins pour le temps de mon voyage!

No comments: