Friday, December 2, 2011

What is Love?

It's been a very long time since my last post about Love, it's meaning, it's purpose, it's effect.

I guess that the events of the last week are forcing me to think about it a lot.
My mother got remarried, even if I don't aprove of it, she seemed really happy, so it's ok.
And I fell in Love again.
But if you read my previous post, you may wonder what does that mean coming from me.

I haven't written here for a while, and during this time I've gained experience, and wisdom.
First I am not being held back by the past anymore, I am finally able to look at it and not give a fuck. So maybe that's why I am able to remember what that feeling is...

But even if I know I'm in love, it doesn't mean I can understand what love is.
But I think... it's not important to understand it... if you feel really good when with you're with someone, when you feel you can open yourself to that person, when you can spend a whole evening just staying in his/her arms, if you're relieved when you're together... If it's any good, why should you even try to seek past that point, asking yourself if it's love or not is probably just gonna screw you out of a chance to have some fun in your life, and to be happy, even if it doesn't last forever.

No comments: