Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011

This is probably my last post of the year.
I've complained a lot this year, like any years, but overall, this has probably been the happiest year of my life.
I've got a job that pays well, is fun, has lots of challenge, and I work with people I like (of course there's people I don't like too but that's just normal).
I've been single most of the year but I learned to live with it, and be happy with myself, and I remembered one of the most important thing I had forgotten about.
I AM AWESOME
I must thanks my bros, Jo and Luk, for helping me remember that.
Thanks to that, I was able to end this year, as the happiest man.
I am now madly in love, and I get that love returned back to me, with the cutest, most beautiful, most gentle and most wonderful girl.
I'm literally floating in a cloud right now.

2011 has been awesome, but I want 2012 to be even more!
It's gonna start good at least! Starting the year with her in my arms.
Come on 2012! I'm ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope.
You are FUCKING AWESOME.

foxminator said...

Je suis très heureux pour toi que ta vie t'apporte ce bonheur que tu mérite.