Friday, December 24, 2010

Comiket 79 is coming up!

Comiket 79 is coming up pretty fast, lots of new albums, especially awesome collabs coming, IOSYS&TANO*C is up there on my list, but the Album that makes me impatient right now is Kimino-Museum's second episode of Viator de Memoria. God I can't wait... I still have this awesome feeling when I listen to the first one, I sure hope episode 2 will be up to my expectations!

My to get list:
[君の美術館] Viator de Memoria Episode II
[君の美術館] Black Rock Museum 2
[Albatrosicks] MERGE THE STRAWBERRY !
[IOSYS vs HARDCORE TANO*C] dont know album name but this will be awesome
[IOSYS] 東方云符不普
[IOSYS x JOYSOUND] - 霧雨レクイエム
[SOUND HOLIC] 文 -BUN-
[いえろ~ぜぶら] 東方詠劫歌 ~Point and Eternity~
[5150] - シンフォニック東方Ⅳ
[ALiCE's EMOTiON x Alstroemaria Records x Sound Online] - THE TROIS PROJECT
[Hardcore TANO*C] TANO*C REMIXES 2
[HARDCORE TANO*C] Nanosecond Eternity
[豚乙女] 縁 (Ranko)
[豚乙女] 東方猫鍵盤2 (Paprika)
[Iron Attack] Poltergeist
[Girl's short hair] 幻想輪廻
[Silver Forest] 永き夜のロンド
[TAMUSIC] マクロスFinale-フィナーレ
[TAMUSIC] 東方弦奏歌-Sister-
[C-CLAYS] 煌彩 -KOUSAI-
[C-CLAYS] 氷凛 HYO-RIN
[Sync.Art's] Sweet&Fluffy
[Sync.Art's] ATTRACTOR
[Halozy] Cosmic Armonica
[Halozy] Halozy Remixes vol.1
[Syrufit x Cytokine] Dead man's hand (Cytokine CD), Love Hearts (Syrufit CD)
[Syrufit] - Live A-Round
[Innocent Key] 叙聖のクオリア
[Innocent Key] ココボクMUSICPARTY

Good thing I'm not in japan again... while less impressive than my summer list, it would still have ruined me!

Edit: strike trough of what I got so far.

No comments: