Saturday, July 31, 2010

Time to go!

That's it! I'm leaving today for Japan, next time I write here I will be in the land of my dreams. Considering the path this blog will take I will translate my text in French for the people who can't read English well. But both version will still say the same so nobody will miss anything :)

Something incredible hapenned. Kimino-museum are doing a Live while I'll be in japan, so I wanted to go see them but I was unable to purchase a ticket on their website due to my inability to provide a Japanese address. So I wrote them a mail and they answered me, So i'm on the VIP list for the show! Isn't that awesome :D.

Well... See you all later !

C'est finalement le moment! Je part aujourd'hui pou le japon! La prochaine foi que j'écrirais ici, je serais au pays de mes rêves (sa sonne moins bien en français sa).
Je vais faire mes post en français ET en anglais pour la durée de mon voyage pour que ceux d'entre vous qui comprennent mal l'anglais puisse me suivre quand même.

Il est arrivé quelque chose de awesome, Le band Kimino-museum donne un live au japon pendant que j'y serais et ayant été incapable d'acheter des billets sur leur site pour cause d'incapacité a fournir une adresse japonaise, je leur ai écrit un e-mail. Et bien ils mont réécrit et je suis sur la liste des invitée VIP pour leur show! C'est tu pas awesome sa :D

A la prochaine tout le monde!

No comments: