Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Best Drawing 2016/09 to 2017/09

Once again, I'm gonna ask you all to vote on your favorite among my drawings this year.

Got new tools this year which completely changed the way I drew, so this should be interesting. I used 3D models for proportion on some of these (namely the ones which look good lol)
Tried doing this to try to understand proportions more, but ended up having hard time not using it anymore.

Let me know why you choose the one you did, if you feel like it, and I'll use the comments to get better!

Adult Kagami

Hiiragi sister's birthday

Neige Part 2 cover

umbrella

nico (OC)

Konata's Birthday cosplay party

Uzume Punch

Uzumeh

Yui Halloween

Tsukasa Hatsumode

Nep Slash

KonaKaga Kiss

Patty

Ritsu Christmas

Uzume Kawaii

Sad Mikoto

Neko Mikoto

Mikoto's birthday present

Lucky Star 10th anniversary

Choiyawa card

Tsuyu

No comments: