Monday, September 5, 2016

3 years of drawing!

So I have now been drawing for 3 years as of today!

This year I actually published 2 doujinshi (1 was really small though). It was my first time as a circle at Comiket, and it was great. I sold a lot of books, which I really didn't expect, and people seemed to have appreciated it. I did try to get into summer Comiket, but failed. I applied for next Winter Comiket, and I'll know if I'm accepted or not in a few months, but regardless of this, I'll be finishing and releasing Neige 2 soon. (if it's not at Winter Comiket, I'll sell it at Comic1 or LuckyFes)

Going to Comiket, and making doujinshi means that I drew a whole lot more this year than in the previous years.
Making a comic is a lot of work, and even if mine wasn't that big, it took me a lot of time.
It helped me get a lot faster. I though that because I drew all these comics, I did less illustrations, but apparently I still did quite a few of them.
I also tough I didn't improve my drawing much, but today, comparing my "this year in drawing" picture with last one, I can clearly see improvement.

Speaking of which, here it is:(once again sorry for the pixelisation caused by resizing)


Like last year, I made a poll for people to vote on their favorite drawing I made during that last year. please go vote for it
http://otakushurikn.blogspot.jp/2016/09/best-drawing-201509-to-201609.html

No comments: