Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pretty awesome day in Akihabara.

I'm kinda busy lately, lots of work, and I'm also filling my time off with a lot of stuff to do, and meeting a lot of people...
The end of my life in Japan might be over soon, so I'm trying to make the best of the time I have left!

That being said, 2 week-ends ago I went to Akihabara with some (new) friends.
We went to a maid cafe called @HomeCafe, it was really nice, their service right now if better than MaiDreamin's but I still thing the outfits of MaiDreamin looks cuter.

I think the best thing about this maid cafe is that they still play games with people! I got my ass kicked by a maid at Crocodile Dentist.

I ordered some latte on whcih the maid made a nice drawing of Misaka Mikoto and a puppy curry.



After that we went to a figure shop I had forgotten about since my previous travels to japan, they have pretty nice and cheap used figures and goods, I got myself an Ayano figure and a really nice To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Pocket watch, both for the for 1000 yen!





After that we went to what some of my friends already told me is the best karaoke in Akihabara. And yeah the rooms are pretty damn awesome.
And at this points come the moment I should say that my friends I went to Akihabara that day are Iron-Chino and まいなすいょん from IRON ATTACK! and 龍5150 from 5150.
Two of them are singers, so I felt pretty embarrassed to go there with my horrible voice lol.
But we had a great time, it was really really fun.
I actually got to sing Rain in Vain as a duet with Chino, it was a pretty awesome moment!


After that we finished the evening in a cafe, talking randomly about random stuff. It was a pretty awesome day.

When they left I went to meet another friend with whom I planned a trip to Nara and Osaka for next week-end in front of a ... soso-steak.

No comments: