Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter-Een-Mas 2011 - Results

So Winter-Een-Mas 2011 is over. It was pretty awesome, Q-Otaku hosted 2 events, a LAN party and a Video Game tournament. Both were really fun.

I have not accomplished all of my goals I had set for Winter-Een-Mas;

  • 3D Dot Game Heroes: did not complete because the game crashed too much and got me mad.
  • 1CC Touhou 6, 7 and 8 (normal): Did not finish mainly because I was doing the next point:
  • Finish Touhou  6, 7, 8, 10, 11 or 12 at lunatic: I actually did 6 AND 7!
  • Listen to even more Doujin Music: Well I listened to ONLY Doujin music all week long.
  • If I watch any Anime during that time period, they will have to be video game related.: did not watch any, so it's ok
3/5 with the most awesome one being completed! I actually beaten 2 Touhou game at lunatic!
Even if winter-een-mas is done, I'm gonna try to do the others at lunatic, and 1cc normal soon.

No comments: